Memory leaks?

Shawn shawn... at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:06:01 UTC 2007

Hello all, I have created a simple test case that can reproduce the
error (which is an error :) ) and it has been submitted to Cray.  PGI
generally takes these things very seriously, so I would expect them to
attempt fixing it.  This is also not a problem with the gfortran 4.1.2
compiler, although I am not sure that CP2K can be compiled with that.

Thanks,
Shawn