Memory leaks?

Axel akoh... at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 01:09:40 UTC 2007

hi teo,

thanks a lot for your efforts.
i've forwarded the info to shawn at PSC in the hope
that he can relay it to the PGI people (via cray?).
even with my very limited knowledge of fortran 90/95
this looks like a pretty serious bug and i wonder why
it was not found earlier. let's hope PGI/Cray see it
the same way.

for the record: i updated and recompiled and it works
for me, too (serial and parallel).

cheers,
   axel.