[CP2K:181] Memory leaks?

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:11:00 UTC 2007

Memory leaks are regularly checked within the regtest.. So we can
guarantee that there are no memory leaks
on all features regularly tested. For more help PLEASE attach your
input file!

Very probably you compiler is miscompiling the code...
Which compiler are you using?
We were experiencing problems with pgi-6.1.1 as well, due to a bug in
the compiler.. (in case you have 6.1.1 you've to upgrade to a newer
version)..