WFN RESTART and <doing properties calculations in parallel...>

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:59:57 UTC 2007

Hi Axel,

As we were discussing few time ago finally I had some time to convert
the RESTART of the wavefunction
into a real print_key.
So dumping and storing in different files the RESTART of the WFN (for
example only when the SCF is converged for each MD step) can be
a way to do a post process  in parallel to compute the properties you
want.. (restarting from the proper .restart file and the corresponding
RESTART-??-whatever.wfn file of the wavefunction)..

Cheers
Teo