[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20733] Adsorption of organic molecules on metal surface

Hanaa Sari hanaa.sarimohammed at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:37:40 UTC 2024

Dear All,
I am a new user of CP2K.
I am trying to study the adsorption of organic molecules on metal surface.
When I run the input file (in attachment) to optimize the molecule  I  have

invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill
 all MPI processes.

   - You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on
   exactly when Open MPI kills them
   - In the other side I try to optimize  Ni(111) bulk and  slab consisiting
    layers
   - and the only calculation that converge is that of the elementary cell
   . As soon as I increase  the number of atoms the calculation do not
   converge.
    Could someone provide an example input file?  knowing that I am using
   the version cp2k 2024.1

   Thank you.
   -