[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20692] Calculation of atom charges using the REPEAT method

emerson p l emersonp90 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:38:47 UTC 2024

Thank you very much for your answer, Jürg Hutter.

Your comments clarified me a lot.

I have a question: how is the GAPW method calculated? I found the commands
in a tutorial (https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2017_uzh_cp2k-tutorial:gapw):
[image: image.png]

Would it be the part described above?

In fact, I ended up not putting the k_points in the script I sent, for
that, would it be the sequence below?
[image: image.png]

Again, thank you very much for your time and patience, Jürg Hutter.

Best,

Emerson