[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20775] Re: SCF Convergence Issues with OT and Diagonalization for CZTS System (Vacuum, Sulfur Layer, and Hydrogen Passivation

L Heidarizadeh lheidari125 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 21:19:03 UTC 2024

Hi,
  Thank you for the suggestion! I’ve already tested the *bulk CZTS system*
with the same *basis sets, pseudopotentials, and exchange-correlation
functional*, and it *converged successfully*. However, the *convergence
problem arises only after introducing the 20 Å vacuum layer* and *surface
modifications*. I've Adjusted *MAX_SCF* values (up to 500 iterations) and
tried various *mixing parameters*, including Broyden mixing, but no
improvement. I have attached my input file for more clarification (before
switching to OT).
Thank you again for your help and suggestions!
Best regards,
Layla