[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20740] Re: Gallium + CO2 lack of convergence

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:23:26 UTC 2024

Dear Michela,

The basis set you are using is of poor quality.
The coordinates you sent show a rather strange C-O bond length
The cell is very small, but still there is vacuum space among the replicas
in all directions, it is a rather weird choice of coordinates.

Is there a reason why you are using GAPW?

Regards
Marcella