[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20256] How to output cell / xyz / force / energy in ENERGY_FORCE job?

FX Coudert fxcoudert at gmail.com
Wed May 29 17:37:36 UTC 2024

Hi,

I am trying to run single-point calculations of energy, force (and stress)
for specific configurations, something I had never done in my many years of
using CP2K. I would like CP2K to output the forces in a .force file, but
also the configuration in a .xyz file, etc.

I thought this would be achieved through MOTION&PRINT&FORCE&EACH and the
use of the JUST_ENERGY keyword. Below is my input for the &GLOBAL and
&MOTION sections… but it does not work, none of these files are created.

Help would be appreciated, thanks. I am probably just missing something
obvious.

Best regards,
FX Coudert

&GLOBAL