[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20252] Re: Dipole error with liquid metal system: "Berry phase moments for non uniform MOs' occupation numbers not implemented"

Michela Benazzi bnzmichela at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:27:25 UTC 2024

Hello Marcella, thank you so much for your thorough response!!

I do not get any error message when my calculations stop without
PRINT_LEVEL HIGH - there is just a line at the end of the output saying
that the job timed out. At first, I thought that the issue might be on the
computing side, but it's not. I was able to run other jobs (Al + methanol,
instead of Al + CO2) for the runtime that I allocated, and I was using the
same bash file settings, same basis sets for the same elements, same
smearing temperature, etc. The only thing that changed were the coordinates
and the # ADDED_MOs.

Could you explain what you mean by 'previous wavefunction' (regarding
diagonalization)?

I might respond to this thread again once I try changing other parameters -
grazie!

Michela