[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20244] SCCS parameter

Krack Matthias matthias.krack at psi.ch
Mon May 27 08:12:36 UTC 2024

Dear K.AK.

You can set SCCS parameters alpha und gamma independently in CP2K. If you do not want to differentiate between alpha and gamma and just set the sum of the values then you can use any combination of alpha and gamma values giving the desired sum. The solvation free energy is invariant to this, but not its components cavitation and repulsion energy.

Best

Matthias