[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20077] Is that reasonable to set an external electric field in electrocatalysis model?

Villain IP villainip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:25:39 UTC 2024

Hello everyone! Currently, I'm engaged in simulating a CO2 Reduction
Reaction (CO2RR) on a metal slab using AIMD modeling. I'm contemplating the
inclusion of an external electric field in my electrocatalysis model during
the AIMD simulation. My rationale behind this is to assess the impact of
various applied voltages on the performance of the reaction. Could
incorporating such an external electric field be beneficial or reasonale
for my model? I'd appreciate any insights and discussion on this matter.

William Ip