[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20056] Re: Add an extra force between two QM atoms

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:56:36 UTC 2024

Hi ....

This should be possible by using the multiple force environment, where one
force environment is what you already have.
A second one is for the subsystem of the atoms that should stay close,
where the forces are obtained by an ad hoc given force field.

   - MULTIPLE_FORCE_EVALS
   <https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2024_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/MULTIPLE_FORCE_EVALS.html>

Regards
Marcella