[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20033] Matsui-Akaogi Force Field for bulk TiO2

Léon Luntadila Lufungula Leon.luntadilalufungula at uantwerpen.be
Fri Mar 15 10:14:02 UTC 2024

Dear Matthias,

Thanks for pointing me to the right NONBONDED implementation, it seems to
work well with BUCKMORSE
<https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/MM/FORCEFIELD/NONBONDED/BUCKMORSE.html>.
I also found my error with the other WILLIAMS parameters, I messed up the
exponent for the units of C (kcalmol*angstrom^-6 instead of
kcalmol*angstrom^6), so now they are working as they should! I was
wondering though, how important it is to make sure your cell dimensions are
larger than RCUT? I tried redoing the calculation with a 1x1x1 cell instead
of 8x8x3 and the results seem to be more or less the same...

Kind regards,
Léon