[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20020] Restarting from WaveFunction

Gowtham Nirmal gowthamnirmalj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:30:59 UTC 2024

Dear CP2K Community,

I've been a user of CP2K for the past two years, specifically working with
the version 9.0 Development release, compiled on our HPC infrastructure
using Intel compilers (iccifort and imkl). Following a recent update to our
HPC's libraries, I transitioned to CP2K version 2023 and compiled it using
GCC 13.2.0.

I've encountered a challenge where I'm unable to restart wavefunctions
generated by version 9.0 with my newly compiled CP2K version 2023. I'm
trying to determine whether this issue stems from the version change or if
it could be attributed to something else entirely. Has anyone else faced a
similar situation, or could anyone offer insights or solutions to this
issue?

Any guidance or recommendations from the community would be greatly
appreciated.

Best regards,

MSc Gowtham N J