[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20007] Re: Problem Compiling CP2K

RKV rajanykv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:11:48 UTC 2024

I recently installed cp2k with cuda on linux. I think the following
generally applies to any platform.
1. CUDA_PATH environment variable must be set after installing cuda and
before compiling cp2k. This is root directory of cuda installation; eg.
/usr/local/cuda-12.3
2. The arch file that should be used is local_cuda, not local.
ARCH=local_cuda VERSION=psmp
3. If elpa is going to be installed,  libtool-bin should be installed
before compiling. Elpa will be installed by default unless otherwise
specified.