[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19985] Re: Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Sun Mar 3 17:48:35 UTC 2024

Dear Zac,
without providing your CP2K input file "BN.inp" and the respective output
file (not the Slurm input/output files), we can only guess. Depending on
the size of your system, you might be running out of memory in which case
you need a larger number of compute nodes or less MPI ranks per node while
increasing the number of OpenMP threads appropriately. It could also be a
bug which we can only identify if you provide the CP2K input and output
files.
Best,
Frederick