[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20383] Can you combine QMMM with a constraint?

Steven Turner steven.t103 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:00:11 UTC 2024

Hi all,

I am currently trying to run a QM/MM simulation using CP2K with Gromacs.
Running the simulation alone works fine, but I would like to add a distance
restraint or constraint to pull two QM modelled atoms together. Below is
the relevant input parameters i have used, but no pulling effect is
observed (Note that the numbers have been set very high just for testing
purposes). I'm unsure if it is possible to constrain a system when
performing a FORCE_EVAL?

Any ideas or assistance from the community would be most appreciated.

    &COLVAR
      &DISTANCE
        ATOMS 33293 3157
      &END DISTANCE