[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20377] Possible Issue with Arch Files

Rashid Riboul sastargetx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 23:46:36 UTC 2024

Ah; that fixed most of the failures actually. I still have 1 failed test
and 8 wrong tests. I *am* attempting to install the SSMP version instead of
the PSMP version. Would that be better? I figured that the PSMP version
wouldn't be necessary for my case, but only because I don't plan on using
this machine as an MPI node.