[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20299] Re: Errors in Compiling CP2K 9.1

Lenard Carroll lenardcarroll27 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:31:07 UTC 2024

I am sticking to version 9.1 for consistency purposes with other work I
have done, and because I have managed to compile it before. The newest
version gave me problems with arguments in the bash file, not 9.1.

For what it prints, it complained about any argument I would use, such as
--gpu-ver=V100 or --enable-cuda=yes