[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20278] Re: Unit Cell Integral Current Vector.

Luca luca.daumann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:00:51 UTC 2024

Dear all,

I have successfully calculated the integrated current. My findings indicate
that, after a kick, the integrated current during propagation does not
oscillate around zero when using the velocity gauge formalism.
Could you please confirm that CP2K cannot correctly calculate currents in
the velocity gauge formalism?

Best regards,
Luca