[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20276] WARNING in dbcsr_operations.F:269 :: You should not add existing

Luca luca.daumann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:00:09 UTC 2024

When working with large systems under RT_PROPAGATION while printing the
CURRENT, I receive a long list of the following warning in my output:

*** WARNING in dbcsr_operations.F:269 :: You should not add existing ***
*** blocks according to old API.

This warning does not appear when working with smaller test cases, such as
H2.

Is this warning something I should be concerned about, or can I proceed
with my calculations and analysis despite it?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards.
Luca