[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20524] Re: QMMM optimization convergence

Leili Rassouli rassouli.leili at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:39:10 UTC 2024

Dear Jalil,

I encountered a similar issue while performing geometry optimization of a
hematite-water slab using QMMM. Like your case, I observed significant Fe-O
bond fluctuations on the QM side.
I wanted to ask if you were ultimately able to achieve convergence in your
QMMM optimization? Additionally, did you manage to determine the cause of
the bond length fluctuations?
Any insights or suggestions you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Lili