[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20467] Re: XC_FUNCTIONAL SCAN

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Fri Jul 19 23:16:19 UTC 2024

 Hi,
What Jürg meant was to use the following XC_FUNCTIONAL section
&XC_FUNCTIONAL
  &MGGA_X_R2SCAN
  &END
  &MGGA_C_R2SCAN
  &END
&END
Do not pass a keyword to the &XC_FUNCTIONAL section because the R2SCAN
functional is not predefined within CP2K. This setup requires support for
LibXC (default with toolchain and most center-provided distributions).

If this still does not help, could you please provide your new input file
(and potentially also output files) such that we are on the same page as
you.

HTH,
Frederick