[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20418] Re: Issues with SOC calculation using wB97XD

Raphaël Rullan raphael.rullan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:57:30 UTC 2024

Dear M. Vogt,
Thank you very much for your answer. But I wonder why isn't the matrix
block-triangular as we should observe the same interactions between two
same states ?
Also do you have an idea about  the issues I observed while doing SOC
calculation using the wB97XD functional posted above?
I have not found any solution yet.
Thank you very much,
Have a good day,
Best regards.