[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20410] Missing basis sets in online database

Thomas Kühne tkuehne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 11:44:50 UTC 2024

Dear eftrsd,

the website is accessing the files within cp2K/data. The correct
one for the particular basis set you are requesting is:
https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/master/data/BASIS_MOLOPT
Therein the TZV2PX-MOLOPT-GTH-q4 for carbs is present.

Best,
Thomas Kühne

P.S. BTW, I am also able to retrieve the correct basis sets and PPs
also vie Pierre Beaujean’s website …