[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19855] Re: Mostafa Abedi e-mail + help with neural network potential

Muhammad Saleh captainmozak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 19:17:28 UTC 2024

Hi.

My suggestion is to try to improve your dataset if this happens at the very
beginning of your MD. For instance, introduce more configurational space.
If, say, this unphysical configuration happens after several ps or steps,
then you can take a snapshot of the configuration prior to the crash (10 or
15 steps) and perform a DFT calculation on this structure, then use the
result to update your dataset. Well, I can't tell much since I don't know
much about your forces and energy RMSE as well as the correlation of the
test set. What kind of descriptor are you using, etc.? You see, the input
attached is input for the RuNNer, and what I can tell is that this is mode
2, which is the training process. You might want to check what kind of
descriptor or NN architecture you are using on the data set production
(i.e., mode 1). I hope this will help, best of luck

Best
MuS