[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19803] Cons. Qty for different ensembles + Pressure fluctuation

Léon Luntadila Lufungula Leon.luntadilalufungula at uantwerpen.be
Tue Jan 23 13:41:46 UTC 2024

Dear Matthias,

My AIMD calculations are on a slab wherein I keep my bottom layer fixed,
but apparently REGION MASSIVE is not compatible with constraints, so I'll
have to use REGION GLOBAL. Either way, thanks a lot for the detailed
answer! For a novice MD practicioner as myself this is already enough
information to get started! I'll try the values you suggested during my
production run while keeping an eye on the temperature and pressure during
the simulation; I guess when I've chosen my TIMECON too large, this will
result in the system drifting away from the equilibrium values.

As always, thanks a lot for all the help!

Kind regards,
Léon