[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19795] Cons. Qty for different ensembles + Pressure fluctuation

Léon Luntadila Lufungula Leon.luntadilalufungula at uantwerpen.be
Mon Jan 22 15:53:09 UTC 2024

Hi Matthias,

1) Okay, I'll keep an eye on the "Energy drift per atom [K]"-values then
for my AIMD simulations, I'm guessing for an equilibrated structure these
should be near or below 1K?
2) That's a relief that fluctuations in the order of kbar are normal, I was
getting worried about what to do to get them in the order of bar!
3) I'll make sure to set RESTART_AVERAGES to NO when restarting my NPT from
my NVT, or is it actually not necessary to first do an NVT before running
NPT?

Kind regards,
Léon