[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19737] Ground state convergance issues

Ava Rajh ava.rajh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 20:07:48 UTC 2024

Dear  Augustin,

Thank you very much for your input. My cell is quite small in z direction,
that's why I had to set the  cutoff radius to 2 (or 1.5). I will try to
increase the vertical size of the system and repeat the calculation.
I will also try other performance optimizations you suggested, and change
the basis set.

Thynk you for the suggestions,
kind regards, Ava

V V pet., 12. jan. 2024 ob 17:33 je oseba Augustin Bussy <