[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19729] Correct TIP3P parameters

Léon Luntadila Lufungula Leon.luntadilalufungula at uantwerpen.be
Fri Jan 12 09:07:26 UTC 2024

Hi Alin and Matthias,

Thanks for the quick reply, I didn't know that! If so, the 110/900
combination in the water.inp file should be correct then right? Still, in a
lot of input files in the tests folder like for example
cp2k/tests/Fist/regtest-4/H2O-1.inp (see attachment) the combination 55/450
is used. Can you explain why this is the case then?

Kind regards,
Léon