[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19713] Re: Temperature during NVE run

Léon Luntadila Lufungula Leon.luntadilalufungula at uantwerpen.be
Tue Jan 9 11:10:27 UTC 2024

P.S. I have tried several ways to find the best way to calculate the drift
before I ended up with this formula. However, as the cumulative average of
the constant of motion oscillates up and down, this way of calculating the
drift is still not that accurate as it will very much depend on where in
the oscillation you measure the values. Therefore, I also wanted to ask if
someone knows a more elegant way to calculate the drift?

Thanks in advance,
Léon