[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19693] help: Full_kinetic not available for semi-empirical methods

Alexandria Setiono stefani.alexandria at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 23:01:49 UTC 2024

Dear CP2K community, I am a first year PhD Student new to CP2K. I am trying
to use the Semi Empirical methods to get MD trajectories, however, I was
returned with the following error:
'Full_kinetic not available for semi-empirical methods'

I am wondering where I can find further informations about semi-empirical
methods on cp2k or a way to fix this error. Any help is welcomed! :)
thank you so much in advance!

Many thanks,
Stefani