[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19973] Problem Compiling CP2K

Krack Matthias matthias.krack at psi.ch
Mon Feb 26 08:52:05 UTC 2024

Hi

To my knowledge, a CP2K installation on Windows with CUDA support has not yet been tested on the developer site. CUDA support on Windows PCs, especially for consumer graphics cards, will most likely not result in performance gains. This is something to consider before spending too much time on it.

Best

Matthias