[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19967] Re: cp2k 2024.1 for libxc functional

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Sun Feb 25 08:45:00 UTC 2024

Dear Young,
I do not know what you excatly mean by previous version as the respective
change has already been around since version 8 (ca. 2-3 years). The new way
to use functionals from LibXC is by using sections as such &<name of Libxc
functional>. In your case, your section looks like

      &XC_FUNCTIONAL
        &MGGA_X_SCAN
        &END MGGA_X_SCAN
&MGGA_C_SCAN