[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19958] Problem in npt ensemble

aish k aishwaryacomputationalphysics at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:09:17 UTC 2024

Thank you for the response sir. yes sir i am  referring to the average
values of pressure not being constant per timestep.  I am trying to
calculate the coefficient of thermal expansion sir. herewith i have
attached scripts and output screenshot  for two different
temperatures(300k,70k) .  I have used npt ensembles to fix temperature and
pressure but  I am not able to maintain my temperature and pressure at
desired values(300k 0 pressure and 70k and 0 pressure). kindly suggest to
me whether whatever outputs i have shared with you are properly
equilibrated and  correct if not where do i go wrong.

with Thanks,
K.Aishwarya