[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19927] Hybrids and double hybrids on LUMI

Augustin Bussy augustin.bussy at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Feb 19 08:23:36 UTC 2024

Hi Sigbjørn,

I will add to Frederick's answer concerning the HFX part of your
calculations. RI-HFX is only more performant for molecules and medium
size solid state systems. For water, my experience has shown that using
the initial 4-center implementation is always faster, especially if ADMM
is also used.

Best,

Augustin