[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19899] Partial Charge in fixed system

K.AK koshima02 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 02:58:21 UTC 2024

Dear CP2K community,

I tried to obtain the partial charge of MOF structure in PBC conditions.

MOF system has a big atoms, so I would like to fix the atom position for
all atoms in unit cell. I now used the COMPONENTS_TO_FIX XYZ in the
CONSTRAINT section and I would like to use the Mulliken charge.

Could I get only the partial charge without optimization step by cp2k
software and how do I set the input file?

Best regards, K.AK