[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19891] Umbrella Samping in CP2K

Thomas Kühne tkuehne at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 09:54:29 UTC 2024

Dear Bijaya,

I would suggest the usage of UMBRELLA_INTEGRATION. In that section
the IDs of the respective COLVAR defined in SUBSYS/COLVAR needs to
be provided, For more details in the method, I found the review of Johannes
Kästner particularly valuable: https://doi.org/10.1002/wcms.66 <https://doi.org/10.1002/wcms.66>

Best,
Thomas Kühne