[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19876] Re: About the Dirichlet boundary

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 17:00:18 UTC 2024

Hi Lakshmi

The posted output file has data from two un-finished runs. The first part
seems to correspond to a run where the convergence was not too bad.
Why was it stopped? The second seems not to be restarted from the previous
one.
In general the Broyden mixing works better with a smaller ALPHA.
Have you tried to use an extrapolation method?

Regards
Marcella