[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19874] Re: COLVAR for metaydnamics

Tamal Das tamaldas89 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:00:06 UTC 2024

Hi,

    I have set up and run a metadynamics simulation using two bond
distances as the CV where the two bonds are forming during the reaction.
The calculation finished with my desired prediction. Now I am trying to
analyze the data and draw the free energy surface from the minimum energy
path. I am using the graph.psmp tool of CP2K for doing this. I have
generated the fes.dat file and mep.dat file. But I am facing some problems
to plot the FES. Could anyone help me to do the following things?

I want to draw the FES between energy and bond distance.
How can I extract the transition state structure from the free energy
surface? Calculate the free energy barrier etc.
How to get the bond distance which I have used as CV, from the
COLVAR.metadynLog file.

Please someone assist me regarding this problem.

best regards,
Tamal