[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19867] Cons. Qty for different ensembles + Pressure fluctuation

Krack Matthias matthias.krack at psi.ch
Thu Feb 1 08:22:42 UTC 2024

Hi Léon

Restarting a run on a different number of nodes should not change the results markedly for a well-behaved system. I suggest to write the .wfn restart file after each MD step to ensure a smooth continuation of the run after a restart. As I wrote already, 10 ps are a by far too short time period for pressure equilibration. You might need at least 5-10 times longer time periods.

Best

Matthias