[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20631] Re: found an unknown keyword MIN_PAIR_LIST_RADIUS in section QS

jerryt...@gmail.com jerrytanoury at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:19:24 UTC 2024

Thank you Frederick.  However, I'm running version 2024.1

[tanoury at bos1phpcll01:local_cuda]$ cp2k.psmp --version

 CP2K version 2024.1

 Source code revision git:b4a17a5

 cp2kflags: omp libint fftw3 libxc libgrpp parallel mpi_f08 scalapack cosma
xsmm dbcsr_acc plumed2 spglib libvori libbqb offload_cuda hdf5

 compiler: GCC version 12.2.0
Jerry