[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20587] fluctuations in DOS calculations

Muhammad Saleh captainmozak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:23:20 UTC 2024

Hi Arka,

If you want to produce the total of d-orbital, then you just have assigned
it from cp2k, the Python script only does the smoothing and unit
transformation. The output you have specifies the PDOS corresponding to the
magnetic quantum number of the d-orbital. For instance, d0 represents PDOS
along the z-axis, while d+1 represents PDOS along the xz-plane, etc.

Best
MuS