[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20575] Re: Error in the cubecrucncher while doing 1D profile

Muhammad Saleh captainmozak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 18:10:15 UTC 2024

Hi Zhaoqun Gao

Assume your cubecruncher was compiled; you just simply run

./cubecruncher.x -i input.cube -o output.cube  -1d_profile 3 0.001

-1d_profile = compute the profile along the cartesian axis
3 is the axis direction, which is typically the z axis, while 001 is the
integer that defines the smoothness of the smooth profile. For the details
you can find here https://www.cp2k.org/tools:cubecruncher or simply run
./cubercruncher.x -help

Best
MuS