[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20549] Re: Manual missing BAROSTAT references?

tkuehne tkuehne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 14:38:16 UTC 2024

Dear Michela,

AFAIK the MTTK barostat as described in
https://aiichironakano.github.io/phys516/Martyna-Integrator-MolPhys96.pdf
is implemented. As such it is independent of TYPE within the thermostat
section. The masses of the particle thermostat,
the cell parameter thermostat the and barostat itself are all derived from
the TIMCON values of the corresponding sections,
i.e. within the THERMOSTAT section, the THERMOSTAT section inside the
BAROSTAT section and the BAROSTAT section.

Greetings,
Thomas Kühne