[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20535] Re: cp2k compiled without plumed cmake

Augustin Bussy augustin.bussy at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Aug 6 11:03:44 UTC 2024

Hi,

the compilation of CP2K with PLUMED via spack (and therefore CMake) is
currently broken. There was a recent PR fixing it (
https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/pull/3573), but it is only part of the
development version of CP2K as of now.

You can either wait for the next CP2K release (soon) and the subsequent
update of the spack package, or you can try and install the master branch
of CP2K with spack. The latter option should work out of the box.

Best,

Augustin