[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20124] Re: about range-separated functional in CP2K manuscript

Beliz Sertcan belizsertcan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:18:46 UTC 2024

As far as I know there is no such collection.

In cp2k input you can generate the range separation potential with
S_c/r + erf(wr)/r*S_l
for the case of CAM_B3LYP the SCALE_COULOMB is S_c = (1- alpha)
and SCALE_LONGRANGE is S_l = - beta
and OMEGA is w.

Using this format of the input you can find the parameters S_c, S_l and w
according to the potential of different functionals in their papers. You
can also check the cp2k/tests directory. For example for wB97X,
cp2k/tests/QS/regtest-hybrid-4/wB97X-V.inp can be a starting point.

Best,
Beliz