[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20100] Re: CP2K input GUI tool

Ole Schütt ole.schuett at cp2k.org
Thu Apr 11 13:29:10 UTC 2024

> what's the current status?

I'm done with the technical groundwork and am now working on the UX.
My goal is to cover the whole lifecycle of a simulation: Starting with the
input creation, over running CP2K in the cloud to analyzing the results.

> Is it public somewhere?

Not yet, but I hope to launch it in a few months. My plan is to offer this
as a SaaS with a generous free tier for students.

-Ole