[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19265] Query related quenching process in cp2k

Vahiya Mitanshu vahiyamitanshu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 05:34:51 UTC 2023

Hello cp2k users,
I'm working on a metallic glass system. i am performing AIMD simulation for
ZrCu metallic system i have performed the melt generation run by performing
run at 1500 K temperature. To generate metallic glass we have to perform
fast quenching. Annealing parameter is available in thermostat but i'm not
much familiar how to use that for fast queching. I want to perform
quenching for which i am not getting idea how to quench using cp2k
parameters. so anyone can help about it?

Thanks in advance,
Mitanshu Vahiya